Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Doggie Daycare Photos 09/29

Coconut, Chestnut, Penny and Lucy Topknot all together having fun!

The same four little ones but now you can see them better!

Mike having a love fest with Miles and Bentley. (He hates when I take these photos!)

Fred scenting something good on the morning breeze. It wasn't The Angus Barn so I'm not sure what he enjoyed sniffing.

Bella B. and Barnaby

Tsuki

Rae and Champ

Bailey G.

Fred

Penny, Maggie A., and Bentley

Baxter, Max, Slider and Ladybird

Wrigley, Lucy and Buckshot

Ladybird saying hi to very submissive Maggie A.

Maggie A with Penny having a great time.

Still having a good time.

Wrigley and Ladybird

Bob

Piper

Stanley, Bob, Joy

Darwin

Mindy in the pack with Piper, Phoebe, Miles and Tucker.

Bob and Stanley

Bob and Stanley again.

Bob, Stanley and Baxter S.

Ginger, Joy and Barnaby

Here's another great video of the pack howling. Too cute!


Bentley giving Buckshot kisses (although Buckshot wasn't too happy about it!).



Here are Cammie, Miles, Penny and big, brown Baxter together at daycare.

2 comments:

NoBoredBorderCollie said...

Wendy,

Thanks for creating the blog and keeping it active. I know it takes time and energy, which we all know are in short supply, but greatly appreciate the additional ways you are creating for us to connect to our pets, YLD! and each other. Thanks to you and the entire YLD! crew, we are the proud owner of a non-bored Border Collie.

In addition, thanks to you I have finally figured out how to post a blog comment after suffering humiliations galore at my last attempt nearly half a year ago. It is an exhilarating rush to utilize technology of the current century. Who knows, soon I may evolve from using my horse & buggy, trusty telegraph and outhouse.

However, I know I will remain humble as I suspect that Sasha T. uses the Internet late at night (another reason she is not bored).

Wendy said...

No Bored Border Collie,
Congrats on using modern technology! Should I recycle the hay for your horses some other way?

Truly, I'm glad you enjoy the photos. It isn't always easy to get them up there in a timely fashion but I try. Thanks for letting me know you appreciate my efforts humble tho they be.

Take care!