Monday, December 21, 2009

Photos 12/19 & 12/21

Hello You Lucky Doggers! What a wild weekend, eh! Jim is stuck in Pennsylvania with the snow and won't be returning today as planned. It looks like he'll resurface in Raleigh on Wednesday so, if any of you visit that day, ask him how the storm was in PA! It certainly was a non-event here at You Lucky Dog. The canines enjoyed the little bit of white stuff we received but it certainly wasn't much!

The photos are from Saturday and Monday. Did I tell you the camera battery didn't work? So now I've ordered a new charger... I'll continue to work with the camera phone but wish me luck on the regular camera. I miss it!

Have a great evening!
Peace,
Wendy



Roxie, Maya, Lexi, Cami


Casey & Darwin




Max A., Beulah, Chance and Casey


Lillie Marie watches Roxie and Pierre.


Casey yawns on Saturday afternoon with Cami in the background.


Max A.


Lillie Marie & Darwin


Baxter S. and Jackson play while Jack looks at something else.



Maggie A. and Kasey roll around playing with Abby, Ladybird and Cami in the background.




Barnaby & Lucky


Bailey P


Tucker


Many of you have asked about Darwin. He is holding his own. Darwin only likes to play with small groups (15 or fewer) and not with any rough and tumble players. He only stays outside for about an hour each play session. The shoulder area seems more tender and I'll be speaking with the vet about continued pain medications. Thanks for all your support during this period. You are the best family!
(PS. A kind client and I were talking about his ability to stay warm so she made him this two sided jacket. He stands still each morning when I put it on. (Thanks Sam!))

1 comment:

NoBoredBorderCollie said...

Wendy,

This post reminded me how difficult it is to run any small business, and I'm sure YLD! is no exception. Just wanted to say thanks a whole lot for everything everyone at YLD! does for Sasha T. and the rest of the pack! It is truly appreciated, even if I don't say it as often as I should.

I'm sure everyone has at least one story about how YLD! has gone above and beyond the call of duty, which would be interesting to hear about. One I would like to share is how you, Mike and others have worked for weeks to help Sasha overcome a recent bout of timidness. You have not only spent cumulatively hours over the last several months talking with me about it, but you also watch her a little more closely and clearly spend time brainstorming about potential problems and solutions during the day. I really don’t think Sasha would receive that much attention elsewhere nor would others likely have the necessary depth of knowledge and experience to help.

Hope everyone has a great holiday season, and thanks again!