Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dog Daycare Photos 02/22 and 02/23

If I break out in song - don't blame me. It was a wonderful day in the neighborhood! We had a great pack and a super time outside. The sun was shining this afternoon! (I know, I know snow is in the forecast.)

Enjoy the photos!

Peace,

Wendy



PS. As I was captioning the photos I realized I didn't organize them well. SO, I'd like to say right here, new boy SUNNY joined YLD this morning. He enjoyed his day and he has several photos below. Welcome Sunny!





Maggie and Willie



Willie


Lilly and Sydney (love that Sydney's feet are off the ground)



Sunny and Lillie Marie




Sunny and Alix





Sunny - very handsome!






Polly makes it two days in a row! Way to go Polly.







Max T. still digging a (new) hole.








Another great photo of Lilly and Sydney!









Lillie Marie looks likes she's having fun!










Part of the pack - Charlie, Polly, Kacey sniffing Sunny, Abby chow, Barnaby, Bailey P., and Ladybird.



Ladybird and Max T.













Bailey G and Sunny



Alix and Sydney




Summer, Alix, Sunny and Ladybird



Ace and Sydney





Monday, February 22 Photos


Below is new girl Polly. She is VERY photogenic and, as usual, I tried to get some good photos of her visit. Her first visit was on my day off so the camera stayed on the office counter! Welcome Polly!




Polly sitting with Cammie



Sweet Polly face

Portrait of Polly




Mickey (I just had to separate this from the photo 'cause he's SO cute.)




Cute Maggie Mae dug a hole and laid down.



This shot was taken mid-morning so some tiredness has set in. This photo includes Jesee, Baxter, Abby, Maggie Mae, Lucy, Mickey (barking to the sky), Buckshot, Biscuit and Mindy.





Cody settling down for a rest.



Cody



Bubba play bows (deeply) to Biscuit while Barnaby and Daisy hover on the edges.



Biscuit playbowing to Bubba with Mickey joining the fun.



Biscuit saying, "Hello!" to the new girl, Polly.



This wins my vote as the cutest Monday photo. I just love the way Benson has that leg swinging out. He walks with purpose!



Belle & Lucy enjoying a quiet break.


Bailey P. saying, "Hi!" to Winnie.

No comments: