Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Daycare Photos 04/08

Phew! A hot one today so the pools came out again this week. I keep hearing it's going to cool off and we'll actually have a bit of spring. The dogs and staff would all enjoy that. The yellow breeze was nice and kept the heat to a tolerable level.
Thanks so much for visiting and enjoying the photos. If you ever want copies - just let me know.
Take care.
Wendy
Lucy & Alix

Barnaby in the pool.

Bo after being sprayed with the hose.


Bo and Chuck (aka Chuckles)




Phoebe, Bo, Kasey & Bongo (in the pool).



Old Lady Casey



Chuckles in the pool.


Cooper with others in the background.

Hennah



Jack & Maddie




Just Jack




Jim & Co. - Jake, Lucia, Satchel, Chloe, Bubba...




Kasey & Sunny #1


Kasey & Sunny #2


Kasey & Sunny #3

Kasey, Alix & Lilly


Alix & Lilly



Lilly


Sargeant, Jack, Lucy boxer

Lucy, Lilly, Alix & Kasey



Squinty-eyed Mylo



Sergeant

Spaulding kept coming up to me while I had the camera out. This was one of seven photos I took of him. I think he's trying out for the modeling career again.


Kasey & Tsuki

No comments: