Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Photos, Tuesday, September 7

Today's photos on the blog today. Yippee!! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. We did here and now we can all get back on a regular schedule. All our dogs crave those regular schedules - I'm sure most teachers will agree that even though we enjoy those occasional Monday's off - they can cause havoc. It took me until lunch to consistantly remember today was Tuesday! Guess that means I'm not as adaptable as I think. You all have a great evening.
Peace,
Wendy



Gracie & Alix


Sammy, Sunny & Porter


Sunny & Porter running FAST!


Sunny & Porter


Porter & Alix


Mmmmm, something smells really good down here! Alix, Gracie & Porter investigate.


Sunny


Ladybird, Sasha T., Levi & Maggie S.


A happy, relaxed Jack.


Barnaby & Abby

No comments: