Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Last Ever Class!!

Hey everyone,
I'm offering my Last EVER Thursday Night Focus Class! That's right...Last EVER! I'll still be training of course, but the curriculum, availability of days and price will be changing after January 1st!

Thursday, November 4th 7:00-7:45pm.

We will be meeting for 6 weeks, skipping Thanksgiving Day. The first week is humans only, no dogs. We will be brushing up on all general manners and learning a few tricks! We will be heavily focused on loose leash walking and recall (come) with distractions. I will also be talking about some of the awesome things I learned while I was away at the APDT conference last week. Have your dog thinking and ready for your holiday guests.

The cost is $100. Sign up and pay before Noon on Wednesday, November 3rd and receive the class for $80!! There will be limited spaces as usual.

If you have any questions please email me yldmike@gmail.com

see you soon,
mike

a tired dog is a happy dog!

No comments: