Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Classes...finally!

My goal as a trainer and staff member at You Lucky Dog is to take my knowledge of dogs and their behavior and translate it to you, their owners and family. I hope to build a bridge between you and your pups, to help you understand their actions and how they truly see and interact with the world around them. I train dogs and humans from a different point of view than most trainers. Anyone can get a dog to sit. I want you to know why that sit, and all other mental stimulation is the key to a happy and successful human/dog relationship.

In order to reach more of you, I needed to step out of my box and view your lives and needs. I have developed a new training schedule and method designed for the busy lifestyle that many of you lead.

Fifteen Minute Fido.
Starting Wednesday, Feb. 16th I will be offering 15 and 30 minute walk in training sessions for current You Lucky Dog visitors. I will be available from 3:00pm to 6:15 pm to problem solve any issues you may have as well as start fresh for those of you I’ve never worked with before. This will give us an opportunity to connect and work together to provide your dog the best possible life without adding stress or inconvenience. Cost is $15 or $25

Wednesday Night Puppies.
Starting Wednesday, Feb. 9th I will be holding a new puppy class! Class will run from 6:30pm to 7:15pm. We will be working on puppy socialization, general manners and problem solving. (sit, down, stay, recall, no jumping, puppy nipping, potty training etc) This will be a six week class, the first week is humans only, no pups. $140 (Limited to 5 dogs)

Saturday Morning Manners
Starting Saturday, Feb 19th Our Saturday classes return! 10:00am – 11:00 am. I’m very excited as the last few rounds of Saturday classes were awesome. I think I learned as much as everyone else! We will be working on general manners as well as tricks, games and whatever else I dream up. There are no limits to who may join this class, I will design the curriculum and alter it on the fly to challenge everyone. This will be a four week class, the first week is with dogs. $95. (Limited to 5 dogs)

There will be a $20 discount for families that want to bring 2 dogs to class.

Mike

Please call or email me to sign up for group classes
yldmike@gmail.com 919.788.8388

No comments: