Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dog of the Month, Apollo!

Good Morning! I hope you all enjoyed reading Abby Chow's DOTM interview! Now I would like to announce our second featured dog of November! He is a very sweet boy, and the whole staff is so happy when he pops in for a weekend boarding! His best pals at daycare are Max T, staff dog Hennah, Maggie Mae (a fellow chihuahua), and Bailey G, but he is really friends with everyone! He really loves a good ear scratchin', and he has the cutest tiny food bowl that he brings when he boards! We love him!


Apollo
November Dog of the Month!

Apollo, How did you meet your Dad?

He adopted me when I was two years old.

What made you decide to come to You Lucky Dog?

My Parents heard you were the best in Raleigh, and I liked how YLD smells.

What is special about YLD that keeps you coming back?

Everybody here loves me. You can’t fake that - us dogs know the truth about you humans! It’s absolutely about the people. Mike, Mindy, Jim, Katie and Janine – the whole crew. You’re all great at what you do, and just amazing people.

What is your favorite toy?

Not a big fan of toys, I prefer treats.

What is your favorite non-daycare place to visit?

Leesville high school where my dad takes me every week to work out.

What is a treat you cannot resist?

Greenies

What job would you have if you were a human?

I’d be a business owner like my dad so I could work my own hours and sleep whenever I want. Either that or scientist or engineer. I’m very analytical.

Do you have any top secret nicknames at home?

Buddy. But that’s not really top secret.

What is your favorite place to walk?

In my neighborhood? There are always deer and lots of other dogs.

What is your idea of the perfect?

20 hours of sleep, 4 hours of high energy exercise and investigation.

Is there anything you would like to add?

I want you all to know I love you as much as you love me. Thank you for being my friends and taking such great care of me.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: