Thursday, April 16, 2009

Photos 4/16

Darwin here. Mom (Wendy) had to go make dinner for herself so I decided to create the blog tonight. You know, you guys always talk in human language so I'm going to interpret the dog language in the photos. Enjoy!
Maggie Mae to Sophie, "Give it up, now!"
Archie, "Hey! Wait for me!"
Cooper and Champ, "Whoo whee! You're fun to wrestle with. I never knew that before!"


Daisy, "Hurry, hurry. They're getting away!"
Henry & brother Oliver, "Boy, it's tiring being a puppy!"
Teddy to Maggie, "Come on over to my place and we'll boogie!"
Sophie, "Give them the sad eyes. They always fall for the sad eyes!"
Champ, "Ommmmmm. Ommmmmm"
"Na, nanny, boo, boo. I've got it and you don't"
Bella to Sophie, "It's a game called Keep Away."
Bella to Reggie, "I said Keep Away!"
Archie after nap, "Boy I needed this hot stone massage!"
Archie to Cooper, "I submit! Please play with me!"
Reggie to himself, "I'm playing dead!"
Bella to Reggie, "You're NOT dead!"
"Keep playing!" Sophie basset adds.
"Yee haw! Fun, fun, fun!" Archie, Cooper, Lexi, Barnaby and Isabelle.
Double bassets, "Gotta find a good smellin' place to poop!"
Bella B., "Boy, it's hotter out here than I thought!"
Memphis to Rocky, "How do you keep your coat so fluffy?"
Barnaby to Sawyer, "Please can I come along? Please, pretty please?"
Charley to Maggie Mae, "Mmmm, you smell lo-ve-ly!"
"Me! I'm the cutest! Me! ME!" (Cammie and Joe could care less!)
"Stop taking my photo. I'm having a bad ear day!"
"I'm so pretty. Take another one, come on, please?"
Summer to Buckshot, "Hey Handsome! Wanna play?"
"Shhh! I'm keeping watch!"
Reggie says to Cassie, "You can't catch me!"
Lexi to Charlie, "Woohoo! Shake it baby!"
Archie to Barnaby, "Please clean my teeth."
Barnaby to Archie, "Blech! Stop using spit to clean my face!"
Barnaby to Archie, "Open wide!"

No comments: