Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dog Daycare Photos 8/3

Here are a few photos to keep you all busy. I have more to download. I know I have been slower at getting them onto the blog. With Cari gone and the kids (Jim S., Kristy, Aaron & Emma) getting ready to go back to school I don't get to the computer as frequently. This transition will smooth out shortly and I'll get back on an even keel. Just bear with me as we make changes to the schedule. Thanks for your support!
Wendy

Cooper and Alix

Bonnie & Clyde

Onslow, Estelle, Jackson and Lady

Harry

Tessa and Chance

Lady, Tsuki, Jackson, Gus and a tan dog...

My two boys, Baxter & Darwin.

Peyton

Chance and Tessa (again)

Lubo resting.

Bailey G.

Kristy with Gus and others.

Tyson, Jackson, Baxter S. and Barnaby

Old Lady Casey and Cammie

Koda

Tyson, Jackson, Barnaby, and Baxter S.

Aaron, Nellie, Tyson, Maddie, Old Lady Casey, Jackson, Phoebe, Bo and Sawyer

Baxter S., Jackson, Layla, Barnaby

Baxter S., Layla, Peyton, Barnaby

Harry, Tyson, Nellie, Darwin, Old Lady Casey

No comments: