Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Monday, October 20

Hello Everyone! I know, I know, it is Tuesday afternoon and these are Monday's photos. I promised them is morning but I had to be outside with the pack. The negative of that is I didn't complete this blog - the positive of it is that I got some good photographs for the next blog. This one contains several videos which is why I had the delay. It takes longer to download etc. Anyway, they are all pretty good. I especially enjoyed the videos! I'm already working on Tuesday's blog so see you soon!

Have a peaceful evening!

Wendy


Abby and Ladybird

Tsuki

Barnaby

Bailey and Max T.

Barnaby and Bo
(see Ma - Bo does play with other dogs!)

The Dog Park Gang - Gizmo, Fred and Cammie

Memphis and Lillie Marie with Barnaby checking them out.

Lillie Marie and Memphis

Maggie A and Tucker
(RUN Tucker RUN)

Penny and Memphis had the best time playing together. White on white is hard to photograph but you get the gist of the playing.

Lillie Marie submitting to Maggie A.

Jackson submitting to Tsuki

Cammie, Spaulding and Penny have a great time. I think Spaulding LOVES Cammie!

Charley was very interested in Tucker and asked Tucker to play. I have photographic evidence of Tucker running around!

Bubba intensely looking at the trees to discover a squirrel.

Mylo looking pretty for the camera.

Lillie Marie, Phoebe and Memphis


Photographic Evidence that I was at the beach. It was a lovely, quiet weekend. Cloudy, spitting rain every once in a while but good for resting!



The only "clear" sunset over the inland waterway.



Cooper and Zoe having a good time at the end of their stay.Cooper and Zoe having a good time at the end of their stay.

(Yes, the video is sideways. Sorry. I'm don't have any software to correct this. I'll make sure not to change the direction of the camera ever again.)


This was taken first thing in the morning. Everyone is milling around. One important scene is in the background. Tucker, Charley and Maggie Mae are playing a chase game. Tucker is RUNNING! He doesn't do this often so I like to document it when I can.



A whole slew of dogs - in particular Lillie Marie is playing with Memphis and Spaulding is playing with Penny.


The top play area (still). This video was taken first thing in the morning. It reminds me of people milling around at a conference center looking for friends and acquaintances but quieter, much quieter! You can see Jack and Cammie playing with Abby trying to get into the game with them.

We have the best job!

No comments: