Monday, January 25, 2010

Doggie Daycare Photos 01/25/10

Hello, hello! The new camera is divine. I just need to figure out how to start taking video and all will be back to normal. I like the photo quality this camera produces - can't wait to get some hard copies and create some scrapbook pages!

Just so "the news" is out there I was in a fender bender over the weekend and am moving slowly right now. I have seen the doctor, gotten x-rays and am wearing a neck brace for a few days. Luckily I was in my (very large) truck and was hit by a small Toyota Camry. Her car was totaled and the truck has minimal damage. My body seems to have taken the brunt of the crash. I will be fine - just need some healing time. Thanks for any thoughts and prayers sent my way over the next couple weeks!

Enjoy the photos. Stay well.
Peace,
Wendy


Kasey and Penny having a really good time digging and chasing. Penny tooks a bit tired as she paused during the chase game!




I'm sure you've met Nala. She is a sweet old gal. She took a bit of a rest after an energetic play session with Kacey C. and her brother, Titan.
But even cuter then the above pose is below. Ahhh, Angus Barn turned on the grills! Meat, sweet meat!



Kacey C. & Gracie



Jackson & Daisy S. had a great play session too!








Cammie & Mylo were playing when Jackson & Summit came to see if they could join. The group separated - too many players.
But Cammie followed Jackson and they started a different play time.



Some solo shots....

Titan


Sherman


Mickey, Winnie & Kasey

Kasey

Benson (much more relaxed than last Monday) says, "Hello!" to Daisy S.

Benson chasing after Charles - trying to keep up with the bigger guys!
Ivy's back for some boarding while Mom & Dad are away. Welcome home Ivy!

New golden girl, Gracie, is a water dog through and through. She makes history by being the first YLD canine to roll in a sidewalk puddle.
Gracie had SO MUCH FUN!




Buckshot tries to figure out the water thing.




No comments: