Monday, January 18, 2010

A New Camera!!!!!

Hello! Hello! Hello! You Lucky Dog is back in the business of taking photographs of our canine companions. Long story short, after many trials, errors and some expert advice it was decided the former camera (just 13 months old) was dead and could not be resurrected. I had tried to utilize the camera in my phone but the office computer would not allow me to download them. Sigh. Anyway, I researched and purchased a new camera today so the photos are below. Please spread the word that we're back to showing daily photos!Willie

Spaudling

Miles


Mickey



Max T.




Leo





Bo doodle






Benson - feeling a bit stressed (the drool) but he got better as the day progressed!







The fiercest photo - Alix and Kasey - they were having fun!








The new software for the camera allows labels. I tried it out on this photo!










No comments: