Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Out Of Office

Hey All! As you can tell I took the last two weeks off from photos because I've had to figure out the photo conundrum on blogspot/picasa. It's taken this long because I have SOOOO much free time - eh? Anyway, problem solved and photo taking will resume next week.

Next week, you gasp! WHY? Well, to make up for all the hours I work I am taking a few days off to visit a friend's beach house. Quiet, chill, sleep, no dogs and no employees! I am taking the camera to document my time off so unless you can persuade "the boys" or Mindy to take photos with their phones you're out of luck.

Thanks for understanding. I'll be back chipper and rested on Sunday, March 28. Take care until then.

Peace,
Wendy

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Have fun and RELAX!! Good for you!!!