Friday, February 3, 2012

Part 2 of Valentine Dogs of the Month...LOLA!!


Happy Friday DogBlog Readers!

We would like to announce our second DOTM for February...Lola Puppy!!! Mike met Lola when she was just a tiny baby, and soon after she started coming to daycare. Lola's best pals at daycare are Ludlow (of course!), Juno Boxer, and Dixie!!!





Lola, How did you meet your Mom?

She did lots of research and found a great breeder. She came to Charlotte and picked me. No one wanted me with my beautiful markings and I just sat with my face on her shoes and that was it.

What made you decide to come to You Lucky Dog?

My Mom’s friend Doug brought Summit here and they really liked it. Now Summit and I play all the time.

What is special about YLD that keeps you coming back?

The YLD staff is amazing. They take such good care of me and make me feel so special. I love when Mindy gives me baths. When my Mom pulls in I go crazy and sprint to the door.

What is your favorite toy?

I love stuffed animals. I have been chewing so much, so I have been getting lots of rubber toys and bones.

What is your favorite non-daycare place to visit?

I love going on runs and walks with my mom on the trails. I also love to visit my Grandma. She spoils me.

What is a treat you cannot resist?

Peanut butter- just say the word and I go crazy.

What job would you have if you were a human?

I think maybe a nurse. I love being so cuddly and lovey and making people smile.

Do you have and top secret nicknames at home?

Bugaboo, Sweetpea

What is your favorite place to walk?

I love walking on the trails. I get to say hello to tons of dogs.

What is your idea of a perfect day?

A nice cool breeze, on the weekends when my mom is home all day and we go for walks and I get to play with the neighbor kids.

Is there anything else you would like to add?

I am so lucky to have my mom and a great extended family at You Lucky Dog. My Mom would like to say something, “Thanks to YLD. I couldn’t do my job without the help of the team. You are always there for me with all my questions and concerns since this is my first dog. Lola and I love you!”


We love you too Jen and Lola!!!


No comments: