Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Doggie Daycare Photos 5/18

Hello everyone! I'm sure you all are saying, "What? More photos so quickly!" I tell you, one week a month I seem to lose the energy to complete the blog. Whether I fall down on taking photos, cropping the photos or just posting - one of those areas collapses so everything collapses. I'm hoping to show Cari how to crop and post so she can take over a day a week or so...We'll see.

I noticed Mike posted yesterday too! Aren't you all blessed! I find Mike always has timely information to share with the clients. You all are to be praised for taking to heart that our canine companions live better lives if we use the premise that "nothing in life is free". Having three dogs of my own right now I can tell you that this rule actually makes my life easier. My dogs have to sit, lay, wait, spin, stand, shake, roll or something for food, attention, etc. This gives them a job to do and a reward for completing it.

Have a great afternoon and evening! See you tomorrow!

Peace,
Wendy

Here's another reminder...

YLD Spring Party - Saturday, June 13th 2 PM to 4 PM
Come One, Come All!

Abby chow in the foreground with Nellie boxer and the new guy Ozzy in the background.

Bo doodle in the foreground looking happy to play without his sister while Piper rests a bit in the background.

Lucy L. rolling in the same sweet smelling stuff as Hennah (picture farther below).
This was my favorite shot from yesterday. Charley comfort spaniel jumping at Memphis to see if he'll play. I think Memphis jumped off the hole to nowhere and that's why he seems a bit startled! Miles is hanging out in the background.
Sasha T. licking her lips.

Bentley taking a quick snooze break before getting in the midst of a play group.

Piper looking very happy and regal. You've come a long way, baby! Good job to Bryn and Forrest for all their hard and consistent work!

Max digging a hole to nowhere.

Memphis digging to find if Max is IN the hole.

Memphis sitting in the hole (maybe to TOP of Max?!).

Max, looking good (after being sat on?).

Barnaby had a growth spurt over the weekend.

Hennah rolling in something sweet smelling!

A new boy named Ozzy.

Reggie and Catie

Joe cocker


Whose Nose is Whose?

Cari and Mike (below) decided to create a collage of nose shots. I thought about labeling the photos so you'd know whose nose was whose but that wouldn't be any fun. Enjoy the challenge! Good luck!








No comments: