Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Photos 06/17 & 06/19

Thanks for everyone for your patience as I've taken care of my father. He is much better and shouldn't need my assistance for much longer. Also my sister, Meg, now has some free time to devote to Dad's care if needed. Thanks for all your support during this trying time. You've been a blessing to me!
Some great photos from last week. Hope you all enjoy them. I've missed taking photos so will get back in the swing now that my brain isn't so distracted!
Peace,
Wendy
June 19
Sunny & Alix


Marley



Kobe dancing for Ladybird


Kobe relaxing



Isabelle and Gabriel



Belle sitting under my chair


Sunny & Alix again


Gabriel & Alix



Sunny, Alix & Gabriel


June 17th

Barnaby & Sonoma


Sanford walking past Cassie, Barnaby & Stanley


Mylo & Furley



Murphy, Furley & Fred



Lexi, Sonoma & Max T.



Ladybird



Max T., Abby, Lexi, Sonoma, Sawyer, Mylo, Anu & Furley


Murphy, Mylo, Barnaby, Sawyer, Anu & Charley



Fred, Furley, Murphy, Anu


Murphy, Charley & Furley


Cooper



Maggie, Zoe & Champ



Bo, Barnaby & Sawyer




Bailey G

No comments: