Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Photos - finally!

I'm sure you're wondering, "What happened to Wendy, the camera and the photos we love to see?" Well, someone (maybe me) put the rechargeable battery charger in a new and different location. I always try to return the charger to the same place so I don't lose it (like this time). Obviously, the charger WAS put away in a unique place and no one could find it. (Similar to Button, Button, Who Has the Button we played in elementary school.) The camera drains regular, "over the counter" batteries quickly which becomes expensive and bad for the environment so I didn't use the camera until the charger was discovered hiding in a box...Why was it in the box? I don't know but it was a good hiding place - look how long it took to find!
Enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed finding the charger and getting "back on the wagon!"
Peace,
Wendy
Barnaby, big, brown Baxter, Gracie & my Baxter.

Big, brown Baxter, Rain, Juno, Ginny, Sunny & Gracie

Phoebe, Bo, Miles, Barnaby, Bailey G and others.


Sunny running to me (I called him) with Bo watching.

Cammie digging her hole.

Cammie settled into her hole.

Charlie cocker looking bright eyed at me asking to be petted.

Daisy S. taking a break.

Huey

Juno & Gracie

Lucy & Juno had just said "Hello! when I took the photo. Greetings complete!

Leo (with all four feet off the ground) playing with Cammie husky while Miles and Sammy hang around.

Penny, Alix with Ginny and Juno with Maggie all beside Summer.

Penny & Leo

Penny digging to....

Ginny, Baxter S., & Sammy

Penny giving kisses to Sasha. Penny's one of the best "kisses" in the pack.
Licking is a sign of submission showing that Penny, being a younger dog knows who has
more status. In this case she's right - Sasha is older and has attended daycare longer.

Slider, Rain, my Baxter & big, brown Baxter

Bookends & Friends - Charlie & Summer

Summer without Charlie

Baxter S. & Sunny

Juno & Maggie boxers with Sunny

Juno submitting to Sunny with Abby in the background.


Big, brown Baxter with Barnaby, Phoebe and Sunny in the background.


Maggie boxer and Baxter S having fun.

No comments: