Sunday, September 18, 2011

A New Season at YLD!


Hi All!

My name is Sandy and I am the proud new owner of You Lucky Dog! Along with my goldendoodles, Phoebe and Bo, we have been clients at You Lucky Dog for around four years. As regular daycare participants and frequent boarders, my pups certainly feel very much at home and comfortable here. As a dog owner, I have always had much admiration and yes, a little curiosity about the day- to- day operations at You Lucky Dog!

As I assume this new role, I am confident in the abilities of our knowledgeable and passionate staff. There is honestly no other “staff” I would have teamed up with in a venture such as this. Mike, Jim, and Mindy have been hard at work for all of us for years now. They are the most intelligent and dedicated team I have ever witnessed. Their enthusiasm is contagious. They are well versed on pack behavior and are excited to take You Lucky Dog! to the next level.

I will be in and out of the office but it is Mike, Jim, and Mindy, and newer staff members, Katie and Janine that you will see on a regular basis. They are bonded, unified and working hard for You Lucky Dog! and your special canine family members.

As a long-standing client I understand that you may have suggestions or needs that you would like to share with us. We welcome your input and are anxious to work with you in any way that we can to benefit you and the pack.

My doodles and I are looking forward to the cooler temperatures and the fresh air. It is a new season at You Lucky Dog! and we hope you will share in our excitement!

Sandy

Phoebe and Bo Doodle

No comments: