Sunday, September 25, 2011

Responsible Dog Ownership Day!






Hello! It's Mindy, the official You Lucky Roving Reporter here! This post is brought to you by Sprocket:

This weekend pack member Sprocket, a Berger Picard, took part in a Meet The Breeds event which was part of the Responsible Dog Ownership Day at the NC State Fairgrounds. I stopped by to snap some photos and meet the breeds!

Here is Sprocket with some other Berger Picards:

Chinese Crested
English Cocker
I fell completely in love with these two! The Lagotto, a truffle hunting dog!
There were four or five of these guys, soooo sweet and friendly! I could have pet them all day! The name of the breed is Cirneco dell'Etna!
Cavalier PUPPIES!
I was so so so thrilled to see this girl! I am a HUGE fan of all things terrier, and she is rare! I had seen them at grooming competitions, but never got to give them noogies before!!! She is a Dandie Dinmont Terrier. They are known for their ear tassles and big brown eyes! I really enjoyed chatting with this sweet girl's Mom, who was a sweetheart herself!

It was a fun day, and I had the added bonus of running into pack member Gus, a GSD, walking around the flea market with his Mom, sister and two terrier siblings...he was being a very good boy!

Thanks for reading, and thanks to our favorite rock star Berger Picard Sprocket and his Mom Leila!

xoxo, Mindy


No comments: