Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Dog of the Month Sally!

Good Morning and welcome to December!

The first of our dogs of the month is Miss Sally. She's a very sweet border collie mix that has been visiting us since 2008. She can tell time perfectly, loves cupcakes and knows how to get attention when ever she wants :)



1. Sally, How did you meet your Mom & Dad?

I was playing with my brothers at the Wake County Animal Control, and these two college students came in to look at puppies. Since I was the only female puppy there at the time I had an advantage. I was super cute & my Mom picked me. I was her anniversary present.

2. What mad you decide to come to You Lucky Dog?

I had fun playing and being with the other doggies when I came for my first bath. I have a sister, Molly, but she is a cat, so she is lazy. I also love the staff, they are great.

3. What is special about YLD that keeps you coming back?

I love the staff, and a break from laying in mom's office all day while she works. I also like to see my friends. And I like to get my hair done by Miss Mindy, she does it better than mom or dad.

4. What is your favorite toy?

My tennis ball or my squeaky giraffe

5. What is your favorite non-daycare place to visit?

Grandma's house! She takes me out to play every time I bark at her.

6. What is a treat you cannot resist?

BBQ, I stalk the kitchen while mommy is cooking waiting for her to drop some. Daddy is good at dropping it though.

7. What job would you have if you were a human?

Tennis player

8. Do you have any top secret nicknames at home?

Baby girl, or Poopadoo

9. Where is your favorite place to walk?

I love to go for runs around our neighborhood with mom.

10. What is your idea of a perfect day?

Sleeping late between mom & dad, snoodling, playing ball all day, and getting frosty paws.

11. Is there anything else you'd like to add?

I love my sister, Molly, even though she is a kitty. She is fun to play with, except when she chases me around the house. I like chasing her better, but we both love getting spoiled by grandma.

And my friends at YLD rock!

No comments: