Sunday, December 4, 2011

Extreme Cuteness!

Good Morning Dog Blog Readers!

I hope everyone is having a nice relaxing weekend after the Thanksgiving rush! We are here at YLD! Before I get to our weekend pack photos I would like to share something extremely CUTE with all of you. Kenan the Cockapoo puppy is a new pack member. He just started attending school in November and the staff fell in love with him right away! I was so excited to groom him for the first time last week and that night he had his Christmas picture taken. It is so cute I just had to share. I think Kenan's Mom or Dad (whomever was the photographer) should come take Christmas pictures of ALL the YLD dogs! What do you think??





Kenan!

If anyone else has Christmas photos of their pups they would like to share please feel free to either email them to me (yldmindy@gmail.com) OR bring them in and I will hang them in the lobby!!! I love to display pictures of the babies:) Thanks!


Now for the weekend pack photos.
Sweet Lillie Marie

Ludlow and Lola, or Ludlola, were boarding at the same time again...they were in heaven!
A greeting bow from Jessica Golden
Kisses from Sprocket to Gizmo!
Beethoven, I love you!
Sunshine Bulldog LOVED Lola Puppy so much...they played for a very long time, and after awhile Beethoven and Ludlow started to play too!
Another super cute Cockapoo Maggie S.
You are my sunshine, my only Sunshine Bulldog
Lexie Doodle is ALWAYS ready to play!!!
Charley just wanted to snuggle.
Gizmo has beautiful eyes...thanks to Gizmo's Mom and Dad for bringing us breakfast on Friday!
Ludlow and Lola
A cute smile from Summer, who gave the lab puppies a run for their money on Saturday afternoon!
Beautiful Abby Chow


Have a great week everyone!!!! xoxo, Mindy

No comments: