Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dog Daycare Photos 6/25

Good afternoon! I was able to get today's photos on here today also.I didn't do any fancy cropping but they're here. Enjoy! I just wanted to warn everyone that there will be no new photos until Monday. I am out of the facility with the camera until Sunday afternoon. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Peace,
Wendy
Maggie S. - a lovely photo of her.

Jim S. demonstrating Violet's "butt fold." We affectionately tease her about hoarding food in the fold - especially chick-fil-a nuggets.

Ghibelina and Gus saying hi to Jim S. while he hangs outside.

Bella B.

Belle B.

Buddy

Tucker

Slide. I got to meet Slider's new human baby this morning. What a cutie with a head full of dark brown hair. Congratulations Lindsay & Ryan!

New girl Lucy. Jim S. (being his wonderful self) realized YLD has too many Lucys. So, this Lucy has the honor of a YLD nickname - Lucy Topnot! She's a sweetheart and very pretty too!

Tyson checking in with Baxter and Ghibelina to see if all is good. It was.

Slider and Anu saying "Hey" while Buddy watches.

Beulah. I took this photo because, although I'd noticed her tongue I'd never noticed her remarkable crooked teeth.

Abby solidly asleep even after nap. She's wise to sleep close to the fence so fewer dogs bother her (step on her, bump into her, etc). She's a good girl!

Violet looking happy at daycare without her brother Zander here to bother her.

This is Charlie's imitation of the Sphinx. He's doing a fine job! Luckily Charlie held the pose long enough for a photo but no longer!

Charley - giving me "the eye" because I called his name.

Old Lady Casey

No comments: