Friday, June 5, 2009

Dog Daycare Photos 6/4

Good morning! Here are yesterday's photos. Emma was using the camera and placed it on monochromatic setting so enjoy the black and white photos. I'm taking today off (as much as I can) so there may not be any photos today. Maybe I can persuade Cari to take the camera. You guys can always ask in the morning!

Have a great day!
Wendy


Roxy

Colby

Callie D.

Roxy R. & Ozzy

Bella B. & Max T.

Charlie giving kisses to Bella B.

Coco H.

Zander

Marley

Sugaree

Barnaby

Reggie

Abby & Philly

Stanley and Barnaby have grown up together in the pack. They are fast friends.

Part of the pack - Zander, Abby, Coco H., Philly, Wyatt & Barnaby.

Tsuki

Tristan

Max T.

Jackson, Ozzy & a rock.

Wyatt

Daisy being petted by Jim's hand.

Bailey & Stanley

Reggie and Old Lady Casey

Philly and Philly being kissed by Barnaby.

Ozzy


Baxter

Maggie S.

2 comments:

JMaury said...

I always love the pictures of the pups! Wendy, what are you doing up a 5am. Your crazy! Hope you enjoyed you "day off!"

Wendy said...

Glad to know you like the photos of the pups! As for 5am - sometimes I wake up REAL early. Its quiet and I can get the blog completed!