Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sherman's dance move, Sasha's music selection, and more!

Happy Sunday Everyone! Tonight's blog post is brought to you by Sasha T because she was so silly today!


I was very excited to see Oscar and Chuck when I came in for the afternoon shift today. Their regular daycare day is Wednesday, which is my day off so I never get to see them!
Oscar loves to have his chin scratched.
And he is unbelievably cute!
Normally staff member Jim is our DJ here at YLD, but today I brought in my own ipod and Sasha T decided that she was going to choose the music.
We searched and searched until we found something that she approved of. Surprisingly enough she chose Jaydiohead, which is Jay Z lyrics/vocals set over Radiohead music. I would have never guessed!
Kobe was here for Sunday daycare, and he played with everyone!

Oscar sang a little.
I was very excited to discover Sherman can dance on command!
And always with his tongue on his nose! How cute!
Lille Marie and I have been working on getting her used to my camera lately. She isn't too sure of it, but today I discovered that she doesn't mind it if I put the camera on the FLOOR!
Which then caused me to take a bunch more giant doggy photos.

Sasha T was done with me at that point!
and so was Chuckles.
I still can't get over how sweet and lovey Oscar is.
Charlie Cocker
And last but not least Charley Comfort and Apollo.

Thanks for reading everyone! Hope everyone has as much fun this week and the dogs and I had this afternoon! xoxo, Mindy

No comments: