Saturday, March 28, 2009

Inside Play

Inside Play Day

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful end to your week and are eager for a rainy, relaxing weekend. I know the rain can be aggravating but we continue to need it so that's better than a drought! (I'm obviously a half-full glass kind of person, eh?)

Many of you wonder what the play groups look like on rainy days. Some of you know you can watch the pack on rainy days because we tend to be inside/outside. We roll up the large door and let the outside in and vise versa. Mike was able to take better photos with his phone then I have been able to take with the fancy camera. Go figure. Anyway, I thought you'd all appreciate a little glimpse into a"rainy day pack."

Peace,
Wendy

Late afternoon - Daisy, Piper, Barnaby - all lying down for a quick rest while Mollie and Bentley stand behind them.


Too many dogs in the following photos to write each name - just look for your babies!








No comments: