Monday, March 2, 2009

Oops!

Hey everyone! I can't believe it has been a week since I last blogged! Early in the week I misplaced the camera. In a home this may not be too bad but when there is 9,000 square feet of space...You get the idea. I finally rediscovered the camera this morning while cleaning because of the snow. The snow is beautiful here at YLD - I hope it is the same at your home. Today is quiet (therefore we pass time by cleaning) and I'll work on the photos I do have so that we're back on track.

I know I don't have photos of everyone on the blog. Please let me know if you haven't seen your baby recently and I'll put them at the top of my list. I try to get photos of everyone but often the shots are bad or show private body parts or are blurring or a dog passed in the line of vision....

Take care in the snow.
Peace,
Wendy

No comments: