Tuesday, January 27, 2009

From the beach!

Hi everyone! Mike's blog from yesterday was very sweet and absolutely correct. We have the BEST clients in the world and the best staff any boss could hope for. I appreciate each and every person and canine I come in contact with during the days at YLD.

I am feeling rested. I didn't do a whole lot yesterday - just walked the beach, read and watched some TV. Today I am up and about exploring Wilmington. I'm going to walk the gardens after this session. Although I am enjoying my time I miss everyone and everything at YLD. My life revolves around you all and it is very quiet here. The weather is cooperating in that it is over cast and will be all week. Not good for taking photos...

Can you believe the ONLY thing I forgot was the camera??????? Not too bright on my part. I've purchased a recyclable one so I'll have some recorded history of the trip.

Well, take care. Consider yourself hugged!
Peace,

Wendy

No comments: