Thursday, January 8, 2009

Photos - 1/8

Hey everyone! It's been a non-rainy day which feels like the first one this week! The staff did some photo taking this afternoon and here are some of the shots. I also included a few from previous days because I can't fit them all in blog. Hope all is well. The holidays have concluded here at YLD so we are back to our "normal" routine. I changed the format a bit to having the photos smaller and on the left side of the screen. I'm not sure I like it as well but it is good to try different things, eh?
Have a wonderful evening.
Peace,
Wendy






Sassy W. playing with Maggie Mae. They are the BEST of friends! Sassy visits T/Th each week which is wonderful because Maggie Mae is here those days too. It's great to have friends.











This photo is from late December. The big brown boy is Sammy M. He is a chocolate labradoodle and he's playing with Misty. Misty kind of looks like she's bossing him around and he doesn't look like he is enjoying it! Girls can be so bossy at times.




This is Molly M. The boys on staff gave her the moniker - Molly M. best dog at daycare. I believe they say that because she has this funny little sound she makes instead of barking. The boys says it kind of sounds like a noise the three stooges would make. I've yet to meet a boy who doesn't like the three stooges and, since Mike, Jim, and Jon are all a bit unconventional, they REALLY like the stooges!



Go Molly!







Here is Bella B. (beagle mix on the left) playing with Bailey P. (tan beagle mix in middle) . Rex is coming over to see what they're doing and in the background is an unknown yellow lab. I can't rightly remember who that might be. These two - Bella and Bailey - had a great beagle time together over the holiday. They are well suited to each other and have similar play styles.








Here's old lady Casey with Indiana (the golden), Daisy (the corgi) and Lady (the beagle mix) all waiting around for something fun to happen. This was taken right after nap so I think everyone is a bit groggy.








Bentley - resting after a day full of fun and too much running!










What a cute young boy - I enjoy when I get photos of the dogs doing doggy things. Here is Kacey C. with his tongue out. I believe he'd just licked his lips and I caught is on film. Thanks Kacey!

No comments: