Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Photos - SNOW!

Hey, Baxter here. I am Wendy's eldest dog and the only one capable of writing. I must admit I am not as...wordy...as my mom so I've selected photos of this morning's play session and just arranged them under titles. I believe that is much more expedient than all those scenarios. Mom took the photos with her fancy camera using the monochromatic setting. They seem okay to me but I'm just a dog. I suppose the crazy woman will be out this afternoon clicking away so you might want to check the blog later tonight also. Well, I've worn myself out with all this typing I'm off to take a nap.

Be safe in the snow.
Baxter


What IS that smell?

Big Black Baxter

Cheyenne & Dakota

Cheyenne

Sawyer

Summer

Action Shots

Big Brown Baxter asks. "Why are you rolling in the snow Ivy?"

Let's all play chase! Whose it?

On the count of three - LEAP! (Darwin and Lady)

Dakota getting sister Cheyenne to play with her.

Run, Sawyer, Run!

"Can we play now?" asks Charlie of the Jack Russell Terriers.


Portraits

Darwin, black lab mix

Sawyer, Australian Shepherd

Ivy, black lab mix

Charlie, the black Cocker spaniel

Summer, yellow lab

Cooper, Jack Russell Terrier

Ladybird, beagle mix

No comments: